When you are searching for top-notch roofing service to repair your commercial property’s roof, come to ProCraft Exteriors. With the goal of supplying you with a safe and secure roof, our commercial roofing company in Danville, IL offers professional service for you. Our contractors are local accomplished professionals that are always on hand for your commercial roofing requirements. You get plenty of options to select from as well as the best resolution for your roof from our team. Our services make us a top source for any of your commercial roofing requirements, from first installation to replacement or repair work. Our commercial roofing company in Danville, IL is just a call away. Dial (618) 688-0775 when you are in need of quality service!
- Built Up Roofing Long lasting, durable protection is available for your industrial building with built up roofing system installation.
- Commercial Foam Roofing Waterproof your roofing while also getting a reflective surface when you have foam roofing installed.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Repair & Install Metal Metal roofs provide excellent protection to commercial properties from storms and fire damage.
- Commercial Roof Consultant Whatever the size of your roofing project, having a roofing consultant can help you make sure it stays on track.
- Commercial Roof Installation Our commercial roofing company installs quality systems made of premium products for your roof.
- Commercial Roof Repair Missing or damaged material can be replaced with quality commercial roof repair to restore your property’s protection.
- Commercial Roof Replacement If you need commercial roof replacement, entrust our commercial roofing company with this project.
- Commercial Roof Washing & Cleaning Service Roof washing can keep your system at its best by preventing the growth of algae and removing dirt on its surface.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofs Your commercial building can have increased energy efficiency when you get reflective cool roofing installed.
- Flat Roof Repair and Installation Dents and punctures in your flat roofing should be repaired as fast as possible to prevent leaks and further damage.
- Green Roofing Energy efficiency and a diminished effect on the environment are the two hallmarks of having a green roofing system.
- Industrial Roofing We offer detailed and quality installation for industrial properties made to handle your property’s operations.
- Industrial Roofing Contractor Our commercial roofing company has the skills and training required to work on a variety of industrial buildings.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair & Installation For a durable roof that will adapt to your commercial building through intense temperatures, modified bitumen is the right choice.
- Single Ply Roof Install Company You can select from a large selection of single ply roofing options provided by our commercial roofing company.
Flat Roof Repair & Restoration Specialists
As a commercial building owner, you can have a building with a flat roof system. When you want service, you need a commercial roofing company you may rely on and that is trained in flat roofing system repair or restoration. To get started on your commercial roofing company service, just speak with our skilled roofing contractors at (618) 688-0775.
Roof Restoration Options
Roof replacement can be a difficult situation to have to endure. Not only is this service costly, but it can impede upon your business day, making for a poor customer experience and becoming hindersome to your personnel. What if there was another choice for getting your roofing system back to its best that was both affordable and fast? Roof restoration is that option, strengthening your roof system against possible damage, repairing present damage, and adding more advantages that may do everything from stopping ponding to increasing energy efficiency. Call us at (618) 688-0775 for roof restoration and quality commercial roofing services in Danville, IL.
- Acrylic Roof Contractor Have a roof coating that is flexible enough to handle summer and winter extreme temperatures while remaining durable enough to protect against damage.
- Commercial Roof Restoration If your commercial roof is worse for wear, consider restoration before getting a costly replacement.
- Elastomeric Roof Contractor Quality repair and leak resistance from elastomeric roof coating may be an excellent option for your commercial structure.
- Polyurea Roof Contractor Get a quick curing defended roof system from application of polyurea roof coating for your commercial structure.
- Silicone Roof Contractor Many commercial structure owners with flat roofing systems have silicone coatings for its water and ponding resistance.
Commercial Roof Coatings
You can extend the life of your existing commercial roofing system if you have a roof coating added in Danville, IL. ProCraft Exteriors knows that no two commercial roofing systems are alike. Whichever type of roof you have, our commercial roofing company offers a selection of coating options to match your concerns.
- Flat Roof Coatings Safeguard your flat roofing with a coating specifically made to address the issues these roofs have to deal with.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Keep leaks from affecting your property when you have a industrial roof coating applied.
- Metal Roof Coatings Return the luster your commercial roof once had by having a metal roof coating added.
- Rubber Roof Coatings When you have a rubber roof, you can expect it to last you many years and provide excellent damage protection.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic This low maintenance coating can improve upon your current roofing system and have it working for years to come.
Ready to begin your roof coating application in Danville, IL? Get in touch with our commercial roofing company’s experienced team for your service needs today at (618) 688-0775.
TPO, PVC & EPDM
Are you in need of a quality roof material for your commercial property’s roofing system? At ProCraft Exteriors, we cannot recommend the popular TPO, EPDM, and PVC membranes enough for your roof needs. You can expect top of the line benefits for your commercial structure, such as waterproofing, increased energy efficiency and flexibility, from all of these materials with added unique benefits. EPDM and PVC both give quality defense, with one being very durable and the other offering environmental and chemical defense. TPO is selected for its improvement of energy efficiency for commercial buildings, reducing electric bills. If you are having a difficult time deciding between these materials, our commercial roofing contractors are always happy to hear your concerns and assist you in finding the best material for your needs.
Elastomeric, Acrylic, Silicone, Foam
Roof coating can be added to the roofing system to help improve your systems defenses. Our options consist of foam roofing and elastomeric, acrylic, and silicone roof coatings. All of these options supply a huge assortment of benefits such as energy efficiency and waterproofing to ensure your roof system lasts for many years. All of our commercial roof projects receive the best products and installation practices from our skilled commercial roofing company. Just call our team today at (618) 688-0775 for more information or to begin on your commercial roofing project in Danville, IL.